- User login functionality
- Portal users are contacts in CRM (they do not require CRM user licenses)
- Quick navigation functionality
- New Incidents section
- New Change Request section
- New Service Request section
Service Level Agreement:
- Can define more SLA type records.
- Can define Service Hours
- Can attach multiple Customer Portfolios/Contacts/Configuration Items to one SLA record
- Can define OLA’s for different levels of support
- Able to view the related SLA’s being used for that particular Customer Portfolio record.
- Able to view the Services that are used by that particular Customer Portfolio record
- The form has been made “generic” so it doesn’t relate to one customer. This detail has been move to the link between the Service and Customer Portfolio.
- Added more detailed fields for each Asset Type
- Relevant fields shown dependent on “Asset Type” selection
- Able to view and create links to other Configuration Items
For more information on ITSM 2011 or any AlfaPeople products please contact UKsales@alfapeople.com