The leading choice for ITIL® 3.0 certified Service Management Solution built on the Microsoft® platform.
o The only ITIL® 3.0 certified ITSM solution built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM® in the market today
o A Microsoft Certified and recognised solution
o Developed on the latest suite of Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft AZURE and Windows Phone 7
AlfaPeople ITSM 2011 – “Creating Opportunities”
AlfaPeople ITSM 2011 is built to help organisations focus their IT strategy around their customers’ requirements, giving IT the strategic role for superior customer support within the organisation.
The Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) journey demands a shift in business focus and culture; from managing IT within separate technology silos to managing the end-to-end delivery of services customers receive, using the framework of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) published by the Office of Government Commerce (OGC).
AlfaPeople’s ITSM Suite 2011 is built from ground up on ITIL® 3.0 and provides a familiar and tested framework to the management of IT services out of the box, delivering the following benefits:
• Improved customer satisfaction through a professional and efficient approach to service delivery
• Reduced call centre and support costs through driving consistency, efficiency and excellent
• Improved quality of IT services through the use of proven best practice
• Improved productivity through standards and guidance that are measureable
• Improved use of skills and experience through predictable, consistent processes
• Increases the speed of resolution for known errors by integrating the service desk with knowledge management
• Enables 100% accurate reporting of KPIs through its reporting engine with real time drill down functionality
• Saves up to 18 months of definition and planning by leveraging embedded industry best practices
Features in detail:
AlfaPeople’s Integrated Platform offers a customer care framework which seamlessly integrates with systems such as mobile devices, telephone systems, legacy applications, ERP solutions, third party APIs and self-service portals.
Ticket Management allows you to manage incidents, problems and change more efficiently. The ITSM Suite captures each ticket with its required information, and then identifies the category and the applicable Service Level Agreements, assigning the ticket to the relevant agent and automatically creating a task.
Configuration Management provides more control over the lifecycle of a companies computer systems and networks, including all hardware and software components.
SLA Management provides more control over Service Level Agreements internally and externally with clients enabling the structuring and monitoring of complex SLAs.
Skill and Availability Management will improve the productivity of your agents, by assigning tickets to the best available agents, based on their skills, availability and workload in real time.
Geo-location based incident reporting provides the ability to report incidents via Windows Phone 7 or iPhone devices based on actual location, as well as ability to capture an image of incidents and upload them instantly, reducing the need for additional data.
Use end-user customisable dashboard and reports, and scorecards to gauge and increase visibility into service KPIs. Analytical reports allow the identification of key situations such as the cause of errors/failures and expiring tickets.
AlfaPeople ITSM 2011 also integrates Intelligent SMS; automated workflow management into the framework enabling SMS based exchanges to be conducted between the IT organisation and the customer. AlfaPeople Intelligent SMS features the only Microsoft® recommended SMS solution in the market today with benefits to include:
• It delivers; ROI savings by replacing physical calls
• It’s simple; SMS works on all handsets, in approximately 140 languages
• It’s effective; OFCOM say 97.5% of messages are read within 5 seconds of being delivered
• It reduces human error; by way of reducing human intervention
Visit us-- http://www.alfapeople.com/UK/EN/YourBusiness/ITILServiceManagementHelpdesk/Pages/default.aspx